Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Beautiful Addition to Dandelion Wishes

For some time now I have admired the beautiful blog banners on so many of my favorite blogs. I wondered to myself how they were able to create something so pretty. I just can not figure out the world of digital scrapbooking. One day a few weeks ago I was reading one such blog, Roxanne the Artist, and discovered the creator of her banner was her very own daughter, Beth. I quick hurried over to Beth's blog only to see another wonderful banner. I sent a quick e-mail to Beth to inquire if she would be willing to create a banner for me. I was thrilled when she agreed. I am so excited to show you the beautiful new addition to my blog that she created just for me. I sent her a few pictures of my family and described the things that make me smile. She took the time to get to know me through my blog and really captured my personality. I could not love it more.

Beth's blog is lovely---filled with pictures of her sweet family. Her photographs are wonderful and her stories have brought a smile to my face and at times a tear to my eye. I am so glad I have had the privilege to get to know her through our blogs.

If you are looking for that special something to add to your blog I know Beth would do a wonderful job for you too. Drop her a line....you will be happy you did

Thanks again so much Beth for all your hard work.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

The minute I "stepped" foot into your blog today I noticed the lovely new banner! Beth did a fantastic job for you!
*Heidi*

Scrap for Joy said...

It is SO you! She really did capture the elements you love. Now, where did you get that little dandelion image at the end of this post? That's perfect for you!

Beth said...

Mimi, thank you so much for the sweet recognition! Your blog looks great! Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...