Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Bluebird of Happiness

Oh the weather outside is frightful......It has been snowing outside of my window for days. Not a lot of snow just enough to be a nuisance and the temperatures are going to dip below freezing tonight. I so long for the days of Spring. Those sunny warm days with blue skies, blooming flowers and happy chirping birds. It was those very days that became my inspiration for a new series of soldered charms, the bluebird of happiness series. This series reflects the happiness that comes with the sound of each little songbird happily welcoming Spring. The back of each charm has a tiny piece of vintage sheet music along with a thoughtful sentiment. They are all available in my etsy shop---www.mgpscrapbooker.etsy.com
If you are like me you will be counting the days until Spring---only 65 more to go.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mimi Sue said...

Only 65? Seems like a long time to me!! I can't wait for spring either. Your charms are the cutest. I love little bluebirds. Just adorable. Mimi

Scrap for Joy said...

How could anyone make a choice?They are all darling. We could all use a dose of Spring but I'm afraid it will be a long time till it comes. Keep warm my friend!
XOXO

Lynn said...

Ohhhhh Mimi, your spring series is adorable, I love little bluebirds :)

Barb said...

Oh Mimi, these are adorable - thanks for putting a smile on my face. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...