Monday, May 25, 2009

With Gratitude and Thanks


On this most special of days, I wanted to take time to express my gratitude to the men and women who with their unselfish service, protect our country and guard our freedoms. Thank you to our veterans who without their service we would not have this blessing of freedom. And to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice--we remember and honor you and your families on this day.
I wish you all a wonderful Memorial Day as you celebrate with your family and friends.
Take time to remember ...................

4 comments:

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Very well written and said, Mimi. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY to you and your family, from afar!!

Hope all is well with you, and how are things going at the shop? I think of you, hugs from here, Debby

Joanne said...

Hope you had a nice holiday. Our peace comes with such a precious price, much honor due our service people at this time and always. I enjoyed browsing here, your patio below looks so charming!

Anonymous said...

I haven't forgotten about you....I've been sick, something is going around and I believe I was the first to catch it. I'm better now and will mail out your treat real soon.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Your patio below is SO charming!!!
And so is the Prom pic...just beautiful.
Hey, just a reminder to sign up for my 100th-post giveaway. It ends Friday at noon. It's two posts down. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...