Monday, January 18, 2010

And the Winner is............

Before I announce the winner of my little blog contest, I just want to Thank You  all for playing along and leaving me such sweet comments.  I was happy to see so many regular friends as well as several new readers joining in the fun.  I  truly appreciate each and every one of you.  Now onto the winner.  I was unsure how to pick the winner so that it would be fair to all.  I decided to enlist the help of my son. (what a good sport he was to help out his Mom)   I asked him to either write down or with a show of fingers, a number from 1-13. (the number of comments that were made) Without further delay.......   

The winner is Melinda of Country Dreaming. Her comment was the seventh one.  Melinda has a delightful blog full of fun. Hurry on over and say Hello.   Congratulations Melinda--I hope you enjoy all of your surprises.  If you could e-mail your address I will get your package in the mail right away. 
Well I am off to visit several new blogs.   Thank you again to all of you for taking a moment from your busy day to say Hello and encourage me with your thoughtful words. 

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Yea! How exciting--looking forward to the goodies. I sent you my address in email.

Thanks! :)

Mimi Sue said...

Well, shoot. Are you going to put any in your etsy shop? Mimi

Unknown said...

Your LOVE banner looks like your Valentine's Day quilt. It is just wonderful! Your work is so crisp to me and so very inspiring. I love to come here and visit! Congratulations to the giveaway winner! Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...