Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snail Mail

I had so much fun playing with my new stamp set from Papertrey Inc I just can't stop.  The images in the Baby Button Bits set are so sweet.  On a recent trip to a local quilt shop I found this fabric with these whimsical turtles and snails.  I knew it would be perfect with the little snail stamp found in this set. 

I added some little stitches and some pretty yellow ribbon to make the card complete.  I don't think I can stop playing with this set unitl I try each and every image.  Stayed turned for more cards.......

9 comments:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Who would've thought that snails could be soooooo adorable?!!? You did such a wonderful job!! Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Shirley said...

Your snails are so adorable. You do such a great job. Thanks for sharing.

Scrap for Joy said...

{{sigh}} I guess I'm going to have to give this stamp set a second thought. This is so perfect with the fabric to coordinate! I hate snails but you make even this one look cute! Your cards are the best Mimi! xoxo

Joanne Smisko said...

Hi Mimi

I can't decide if my favorite is the sweet pea or the snail card. The snal material is just perfect with the stamp. Great job as usual.

Mom

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I'm loving all your wonderful creations as I scroll down through your blog. Beautiful inspiration!!! And the snails here are delightful! : )
M.L.

Mimi Sue said...

That really is a cute stamp set. Love the fabric too. Mimi

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

How sweet is this? Your creativity just blows this Ozarks farm chick out of the water! Or out of the snow right now, heeeheehe! I'm so glad I popped over.

God bless ya'll!!!

Janelle said...

Great inspiration to use that really cute fabric with that stamp! I don't have the baby button bits set (yet), but I find Everyday Button Bits every bit as addictive as you describe. Love PTI!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

You are seriously one TALENTED woman. My word! I just love your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...