Friday, March 12, 2010

What's the Scoop?

When running errands yesterday, I decided to stop at Joann Fabrics to see if there was anything new.  I thought I would just walk through the stamp isle to check things out.  Oh boy was I delighted to see a whole new display of Fiskars clear stamps.  They were not already on sale which ment I could use my 50% off coupon. HOORAY!!! I stood there for what seemed like hours trying to decided which ones I could not live without.  I finally made my desicion and left with two sets--- the first of which I will share today.  The name of this set is "Cupcakes and More".  Just one look at these cute images and you will see why I just had to have them. 
So many possibilities with this set.  Here is just one card that I created with it. 
Well I am off to create some more.  Stay tuned for more posts using this set and the other having the theme of my favorite drink---you guessed it---Coffee.  Wait until you see those images--- I know you will "Love it a Latte" :)


6 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

Well, aren't you the clever one?
Very cute card. Can't wait to see the rest!


Melinda

Joanne Smisko said...

This is the cutiest card ...I just love it. I love the paper you used for the scoops. They look good enough to eat (you know how I love ice cream. Good job. No wonder you had to have these stamps.

Mom at the beach

Karen Beth said...

I love that card. It is so cute. I also love to use JoAnn's coupons. Thanks for sharing.

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh yum! This really turned out cute Mimi! I love the cone itself...such a great set! Scallops, scallops, everywhere!
xoxo

Shirley said...

Your card is so cute. I can't wait to see your next card of your favorite drink because that is also my favorite. I drink entirely too much coffee at times. They are so adorable. Take care.

littlethings1 said...

What an adorable card you created !! Just tooo cute ! You are lucky you are by a Joanns !!!
Eunice
The Little Things

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...